An owl that appears to have deep space shining in its eyes, a vibrant iceberg, or a tree that grew to hug its next-door neighbor– the world has plenty of surprises. Even if there’s a clinical description for them, we like to be surprised by the world’s tiniest information that illuminates our days.
Here at Bright Side, we’re falling increasingly more in love with nature and after checking out the post we have actually prepared, we hope you’ll feel the exact same.
1. “My beard grows 1/4 orange and is split at pretty much the middle of my chin. It even extends up to my bottom lip.”
2. “One in a million”.
3. “Oil + coffee = golden alien rings”
4. “I found a floating tree.”
5. The last ice storm left massive ice shapes lying around.
6. “These clouds by my house look like a UFO invasion.”
7. “My car wash foam looks like a sparkling sunset.”
8. “This pattern on my wooden sideboard looks like a tiny sloth.”
9. A tree seems to be growing out of the wall.
10. A perfect heart-shaped cactus
11. The paradoxical way the snow has covered a patch in the road
12. Trees in love!
View this post on Instagram
Trees in love 🌳💚🌳? 🤔. #trees #tree #treelovers #tree_captures #eifellove #waldspaziergang #wald #instatrees #instaforrest #forrest #strangerthings #strangenature #strangetrees #neverstopexploring #getoutside #wandern #instagood #instahike #naturegood #nature #hiking #outdoor #shotzdelight #exploremore #explore_more #eifelexplorers #bäume #seltsamenatur #botanicaleffects #treeeffect
13. “I’ve got a triangle-shaped partial heterochromia in my left eye.”
14. The roots of the grass grew into the letters on this headstone, creating a perfect copy.
15. A colorful iceberg
16. “This rescued blind owl has starred in its eyes.”
17. “The end of the rainbow just appeared in our backyard.”
18. An albino turtle I saw on my vacation in Sri Lanka
19. “Caught this interesting contrast in cloud formations today.”
20. “My hair and eyelashes are naturally split into blonde and brunette.”
When was the last time nature surprised you with something special? Tell us about magical events that have happened to you, putting smiles on our faces.